About Me

My photo
I am in my last year of my degree doing a BA (HONS) in Contemporary applied arts. Anything is possible, this is just the start.

Monday 9 July 2012

DEGREE SHOW AND NEW DESIGNERS 2012.


The degree show turned out very well. It was very hectic putting the show together, but once it was set up the presentation and the quality of the work was brilliant. I had so much interest in my work and lots of positive comments. 














New Designers 2012 was a brilliant week. A very long week however it was a great opportunity to get your work seen by hundreds of people.


The best part of the week was that I got invited back by New Designers for next year 'one year on' I am over the moon about it and it has given me so much drive to get my workshop up and running so I can get start making.


Opening night at New Designers.

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers