About Me

My photo
I am in my last year of my degree doing a BA (HONS) in Contemporary applied arts. Anything is possible, this is just the start.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

exciting transfers

These pieces are for my final show.

 The transfers have really worked well; it's the first time I've used them to this scale and they have completely transformed the pieces. I have had to do the transfers before sending them off to be flocked, which will be in bright, bold colours. These are currently upside down; the transfers will actually be on the base.

These pieces are very feminine, curvacious and fashionable.

This idea was inspired by Irregular Choice shoes because they are very feminine, need daring to wear them and the colours make you smile.

 Everyone who sees my pieces says they make them want to smile.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers