About Me

My photo
I am in my last year of my degree doing a BA (HONS) in Contemporary applied arts. Anything is possible, this is just the start.

Thursday 22 March 2012

Work in Progress


Working in the workshop creating sculptural pieces with a material which will do anything you ask is a dream.


Creating art and being able to make pieces which others adore makes you feel that you can achieve anything. Knowing that you are talented makes you want to push every boundary and create something more impressive than the last.


Above and below: The same piece but from different views. This piece is one of the biggest I have done so far. This size really does stand out, and makes people investigate it closer. 






In my designs and pieces I have used curves because of the way a high heeled shoes make the body stand different when wearing them. High heeled shoes were designed for pushing the upper body forward and making the spine bend into a "S" shape, so the bottom thrusts out.


'High heels put your arse on a pedestal where it belongs’ Veronica Webb, fashion model






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers