About Me

My photo
I am in my last year of my degree doing a BA (HONS) in Contemporary applied arts. Anything is possible, this is just the start.

Thursday 9 February 2012

Introduction

Heels really do give you confidence. The sharp noise they make walking down the street, people noticing your walk, makes you feel a so proud to be female.

They are truly a big part of my life and have helped me get to were i am today and have given me the confidence i now have. Now I'm very out going, and know that anyone can achieve their dreams.

Shoes are a big inspiration in my work, and have really given me lots of ideas and designs, though out my degree. 

My work does not look like a 'SHOE' I take elements from them, textures, surfaces, feelings from when I have worn my own heels. How heels show off all your curves. How they give you confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers